1. Make weekly To Do lists. In May, I had a hard time focusing on my goals and getting stuff done. So this month, I am going to focus on making a manageable to do list for each week. Hopefully, this will help me stay organized and productive.
2. Plan a Birthday Party. We are planning a big birthday celebration at the end of July. (This will be a two month goal.) I have a lot of fun projects planned and can’t wait to share them. Right now, I am working on finishing the invitations I designed and printed.
3. Schedule time for Project Life. I am still going strong with project life but I’m starting to fall even further behind. I want to get into the habit of working on my layouts early Sunday mornings.
4. Finish more Clean & Simple layouts. I am so far behind in this class, but I’m not worried about it at all. The class content is available forever so I can continue at my own pace. I love the clean and simple process but I’ve been choosing to spend my time on Project Life.
5. Invite Fun | go for bike rides with pat | go downtown and get dinner at a seafood place in Georgetown | go to happy hour on a Friday night | go hiking in Shenandoah National Park | go to a wine tasting at a local Winery | June 2013